How to judge the cutting quality of fiber laser cutting machine and how to improve the cutting effect
In modern society, the use of lasers has become more and more common, which has brought earth-shaking changes to modern life. There is no uniform standard for the quality evaluation of fiber laser cutting. So far, there is no standard for laser cutting quality in our country, so how do we judge the cutting quality and improve the cutting effect of fiber laser cutting machine? We consulted MORN senior fiber laser cutting machine technicians and concluded the following metrics:
How to judge the cutting quality of fiber laser cutting machine
- Cutting width. Generally speaking, the cutting width does not affect the cutting quality. The cutting width has an important effect only when a particularly precise contour is formed inside the component. This is because the cutting width determines the minimum inner warp of the contour. When the thickness of the sheet increases, the cutting width also increase.
- Depression and corrosion. Concavity and corrosion have an adverse effect on the surface of the cut edge and affect the appearance. They appear in cutting errors that should generally be avoided.
- Verticality. Whether the edge angle of the incision is vertical and the slope is too large.
- Roughness. The laser cutting section will form vertical lines. The depth of the lines determines the roughness of the cut surface. The shallower the lines, the smoother the cut section.
- Grain. Whenyou use the fiber laser cutting machine tocut thick plates at high speed, the molten metal will not appear in the incision below the vertical laser beam, but will spray out at the rear of the laser beam. As a result, curved lines are formed on the cutting edge, and the lines closely follow the moving laser beam. How to correct this problem, to reduce the feed rate at the end of the cutting process can greatly eliminate the formation of lines.
How to improve the cutting effect
First of all, we should set up a suitable cutting program according to the technological requirements of the product. In the daily production and processing process, we may need to use a fiber laser cutting machine to cut patterns of different shapes, and different cutting techniques are required. Our operators need to set up suitable cutting procedures according to different cutting techniques to obtain them good craftsmanship in a short time.
Secondly, an excellent layout plan must be formulated under the premise of quality assurance. When we get the raw materials, we should first consider how to reduce the cutting path to avoid repeated cutting and improve cutting efficiency.
Third, during the entire cutting process, ensure that the relative position of the focus and the workpiece is constant. When the focus is in a better position, the cutting gap is smaller and the efficiency is higher. For a given laser power density and material, the cutting speed conforms to an empirical formula. As long as it is above the pass threshold, the cutting speed of the material is proportional to the laser power density. Increasing the power density can increase the cutting speed, and the laser cutting speed remains at a constant , the relative adjustment range can maintain satisfactory cutting quality.
Fourth, in our work, we should continue to learn more about the fiber metal laser cutting machine in order to solve some small problems when necessary. If the fiber laser cutting machine has a big problem, we should have our own opinions to help verify and solve the problem.
Of course, the maintenance of the fiebr metal laser cutting machine is also very important. Each fiber laser cutter machine has its own use lifetime, and we should often maintain fiber laser cutting machine to extend its service life.