How to select a fiber laser cutting machine supplier from China
The selection of fiber laser cutting machine suppliers is an important decision of an enterprise that purchase machines. A good supplier means possessing the processing technology to manufacture high-quality products, possessing sufficient production capacity, and being able to provide competitive products while making profits.
The characteristics of a good supplier
A high-quality fiber cutting machine supplier should have the following conditions.
- Value + cost saving – The main motivation for purchasing a new technology or outsourcing service is to reduce costs. So whether you can reduce costs is the most important thing, but the most important thing is the financial data based on sales indicators, such as sales growth or output, which reflects the final value.
- Reliability – Today’s customers have higher and higher requirements for service standards. Therefore, in a sense, new technology or service providers must provide absolute highness. This is in the eyes of buyers There is no room for bargaining.
- Professional skills and knowledge – Manufacturers and retailers are increasingly demanding that the services provided by their IT or logistics providers be more industry- or market-specific. Suppliers with expertise in these professional capabilities will be favored by customers and even be respected as consultants.
- Problem solving ability – In any supply chain, unpredictable problems and risks exist objectively. Therefore, whether the supplier is willing and able to resolve emergencies has become an important indicator. The ability to quickly resolve emergencies and flexibility is an added value to the supplier.
- Continuous improvement – Many companies hope to see the supplier’s product development plan to confirm that the supplier can continue to meet their own development needs. This is especially important for IT suppliers.
- Support – The size of many companies is shrinking with the closer cooperation with suppliers, which means that they rely more on suppliers to provide implementation, training, technical maintenance or related services. Providing comprehensive support has become as important as the technology or service itself.
- Excellent performance – This is the minimum thing for a good supplier. In fact, excellent suppliers are often able to actively exceed customer requirements for it. In other words, the pursuit of excellence is a new feature of modern high-quality suppliers.
The above 10 criteria are the most basic and most important considerations for purchasing to select high-quality suppliers. The following 5 items are common characteristics of high-quality suppliers, and they are also worthy of purchasing attention.
- Compliance with laws and regulations – More and more industries are restricted by government laws and regulations, and these restrictions are becoming more and more complex. Small mistakes may lead to huge fines and even legal proceedings. As a result, there will be more demand for technologies or services that can handle security issues, trade regulations, labor disputes, and legal affairs.
- Transparency – Nowadays, companies are no longer satisfied with timely understanding of transportation, inventory and order processing. They need to constantly get information from upstream suppliers and downstream customers in the supply chain.
- The entire capability – for supply chain technology, it is very important to be able to integrate with other systems quickly and smoothly. For example, in third-party logistics, the requirements for integrating the services of suppliers to make them compatible with the systems of partners are increasing.
- Proceduralization – High-quality suppliers can help client companies integrate best practices and high-efficiency operating procedures into the company’s business modules.
- Growth-The high-quality supplier itself is a growing company, and they can follow the development of their client company and market. Powerful multinational companies are willing to form alliances with such suppliers.
In the management of suppliers, the selection of suppliers is a very important task. Suppliers supply materials smoothly, so that production will not stop due to waiting for materials. The stability of the quality of the materials supplied by the supplier will ensure the stability of the quality of the finished product.