Fiber laser cutting machine processing is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting patterns, automatic typesetting, saving materials, smooth cuts, and low processing costs. It will gradually improve or replace It is used in traditional metal cutting process equipment. Here are answers to common questions about laser cutting machines.
3 simple methods to determine the cutting focus in the industry
- Printing method: The cutting head is moved from top to bottom, and laser beam printing is performed on the plastic plate, with the smallest printing diameter as the focus.
- Blue spark method: remove the nozzle, blow the air, hit the pulse laser on the stainless steel plate, make the cutting head move from top to bottom, until the largest blue spark is the focus.
- Inclined plate method: Use a plastic plate placed obliquely at an angle to the vertical axis to pull it horizontally to find the smallest point of the laser beam as the focus.
Because the laser power density has a great influence on the cutting speed, the choice of focus position is particularly important, and don’t stare at the laser processing operation.
Is the laser cutting machine dangerous to operate?
Laser cutting is a very environmentally friendly cutting method, generally speaking, there is no harm to the body.
What are the applications of laser cutting machine?
Laser cutting machines are widely used in automobile manufacturing, kitchenware industry, sheet metal processing, advertising industry, machinery manufacturing, etc. due to its wide cutting range, high cutting speed, narrow cutting seam, good cutting quality, small heat-affected zone, and flexible processing. Case cabinet, elevator manufacturing, fitness equipment, and other industries.
What is the cutting thickness of the laser cutting machine?
At present, the thickness of the laser cutting machine generally does not exceed 25mm. Compared with other cutting methods, it has a significant advantage for cutting materials with precise dimensions below 20mm. However, if you do not follow the correct safety operation method, it will also cause personal injury or damage to the machine.
At present, many manufacturers’ machines have realized automatic focusing. Among them, high-power CO2 lasers and YAG lasers are widely used in processing; fiber lasers based on fiber sites have significant advantages in reducing thresholds, oscillation wavelength ranges, and wavelength-tunable functions, and have become emerging technologies in the current laser field. With the automatic focusing function, the processing efficiency of the laser cutting machine can be significantly improved: the perforation time of thick plates is greatly reduced; when processing workpieces of different materials and thicknesses, the machine can automatically adjust the focus to the most suitable position quickly.
What are the factors that affect the accuracy of laser cutting machines?
- There are many factors that affect the accuracy of laser cutting, and some are determined by the equipment itself, such as the accuracy of the mechanical system, the degree of the shock of the workbench, the quality of the laser beam, the influence of auxiliary gas and the nozzle, etc.; some are inherent factors of the material, such as the material Physical and chemical properties, the reflectivity of materials, etc.; there are also some factors that are selected according to detailed processing objects and user quality requirements, and corresponding adjustments are made to determine relevant parameters, such as output power, focus position, cutting speed And auxiliary gas, etc.
- During the working process of the machine, the operator is prohibited from leaving without authorization to avoid unnecessary losses.